The Family and Faith program is an initiative of Sydney Catholic Schools in response to the New Evangelisation agenda. The program provides opportunities that aim to:
- strengthen the faith of parents
- connect families with the religious life of the school and the parish
- strengthen the relationships between the school, families and parish
- provide further energy and support to families in the development of their child – spiritually, socially and educationally.
All parents and families with children enrolled at our school are welcome to take part in the Family and Faith program. Initiatives include:
- SPaR – Stop, Pray and Reflect for parents or parent and child
- Play Group for 0-5 year old’s
- St Vincent de Paul outreach activities
- Information sessions for parents on a variety of topics
- Parent faith formation
- Special events throughout the year.